Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine, and some good tv too...

I just heard that tonight is the last episode of The Office until this whole writer's strike is resolved (so, um, never). Boo hoo! Stupid writers! I mean, yes, I understand you should get a cut of all the DVD sales or whatever but I wish there was a better way to accomplish that than by not working for six months or more (that's how long I've read it might take in order for the studios to even budge).

Hearing about that led me to seek out the ending dates of other scripted shows I like. Most of them only have two episodes left. Sigh....

If you want to see where your shows stand, go here.

It's a good thing I like reality tv or I'd actually have to find something productive to do every night... :) Haha!

P.S. We're halfway through NaBloPoMo! Though maybe it should become NaBloPoYe (yes, that'd be the abbreviation for National Blog Posting Year) so we all have something to do for the rest of the year :) TV, blog reading, yeah they're very similar :)

1 comment:

  1. I love The Office. I didnt' know that was the last one!

    Bummer, bummer, bummer!

    ReplyDelete