Friday, November 07, 2008

TGIF!

I'm so thankful this week is over! It was way too busy and I miss my family!

Logan had speech therapy this morning and he's doing so well that we're going from meeting once a week to every other week! Jeremy also took the boys swimming this afternoon and now Connor wants to have a swimming party for his birthday :)

I was at work all day, again, working on this crazy software that's being installed at a customer's site next week. Frustrating...

Tonight was fun, though! I went to a Mom's Night Out and hung out with about ten other moms for a few hours. It was so much fun and great stress relief after a long week.

Tomorrow? Hopefully sleeping in and then, if it's not too windy or cold, watching the Veteran's Day parade! We love parades! I still have pictures from last week to post so I'll try to get caught up on those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment