Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got nothin... :)

Nothing to post about. At all. Ack! There are only 5 posts left after this one so I can't stop now!

I worked in the office all day today. Nothing exciting there...busy busy busy. Came home with a splitting headache. We all went to the Y - the boys played in the childwatch area, Jeremy played racquetball and I spent lots of time on the cardio machines. Dinner was enchiladas and the boys went to bed. There was some laundry in there somewhere. Boring, huh?

I technically have tomorrow off but already know that I have some work to do that can't wait until Monday. Sigh...

On the bright side, the weather finally felt like November today! There was a definite chill in the air and it smelled like Thanksgiving. No, not poultry seasoning or cinnamon or something but that crisp clean fall air smell :)

Connor has been asking to make rice krispie treats all week so we'll hopefully do that tomorrow. We'll also fix a pumpkin pie and maybe something else to take up to Grandma and Papa's house for Turkey Day!

Sorry, that's all I've got today.

Ooh! Wait! I'll be informative! :)

Going shopping on Black Friday? Check out http://www.bfads.net/ and see the Black Friday ads before they're in the newspaper! I don't think I'll be going Black Friday shopping this year (even though I love it!) so if you go tell me all about it! :)

Looking to save money at the grocery store with great coupons or get free samples in the mail? I've been doing this a lot lately and it's fun! I've gotten some cool free stuff and have used lots of coupons I wouldn't have seen if I'd only used the Sunday paper! These are some of my favorite sites:

Freebies 4 Mom
Money Saving Mom
The Bargain Shopper Lady
The Freebie Blogger

And of course you can go directly to coupon sites like coupons.com or shortcuts.com (where you can put coupons directly on your King Soopers card!).

Need a good laugh? Visit Cake Wrecks. It's a blog full of hilarious cake mistakes - I especially love it when they misspell a word or misunderstand a decorating request. That blog makes me laugh out loud every day! :)

Maybe tomorrow I'll share with you all my favorite blog reader so you can add all these and not have to add them to your favorites and remember to go to them all to check for updates :) Betcha can't wait...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment