Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday

Sigh. It's that time of year again. I think I pretty much said the same thing I'm feeling today almost exactly one year ago in this post. Only this year it seems worse...only one child has RSVP'd for Connor's birthday party which is only week away. Whine. I've heard a lot about how Thanksgiving is closer to Christmas this year so there's a lot more to pack in to every weekend, it's the busiest time of year, blah, blah, blah. Sorry...it's just so depressing! He's looking forward to it so much and it makes me sad that so many of his friends aren't able to join in the celebration of the big o-5!

On a brighter note it snowed last night! We played outside several times today and had fun throwing snow at each other and taking pictures. Unfortunately Jeremy is reformatting my laptop tonight which is the computer with the camera dock and photo software on it so, rather than try to get that stuff working on this computer I'll just make you wait for tomorrow!! :)

We also watched a movie this afternoon. All four of us, sitting in the living room, all looking at the tv at the same time. I know, that doesn't sound very interesting but if you know our boys you know that they're really active and can watch tv only in really short spurts combined with running, jumping, singing, playing, etc. We watched the first Home Alone movie which was the boys' first time to see it (Connor loved it) and was just the first in many cheesy Christmas movies I'll be watching over the next few weeks! I love cheesy Saturday afternoon Christmas movies :) I already have something like ten more set up to record on the DVR so that the fun can last well into January if I plan it right. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment