Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!

Remember the story of the New Zealand couple who chose the name "4Real" for their son earlier this year but the New Zealand government rejected it? Well, they've chosen a new name for the kid.....

Superman.

Read the story here or view the video of the perfectly normal looking parents here. I'm not even sure what to say about it. He's only two months old but he can already leap tall buildings in a single bound. :)

They plan to still call him 4Real as a nickname I guess...

Unreal. I mean, 4Real, Superman! Yikes....

1 comment:

  1. I read about that.

    It was hard to come up with names for my kids. I am still not sure I like the names we chose for the first and the third, although I love the second one's name. Those poor people should be able to name their kid whatever they want no matter how stupid it is. At least it's original unlike Jacob for which my son hates since everyone in the world is now named Jacob.

    ReplyDelete