Friday, November 17, 2006

Let's go back to letter writing...

Argh! It's a problem that I've experienced many times before but I have obviously not learned my lesson yet. Blogger updated it's software and is now encouraging all users to switch to the beta version. It seemed stable enough, after all if you were to sign up for a new blog today you would only see the beta version. They must be confident in it if they're forcing all new users to use it, right? Well, I fell for it and converted my blog to the beta version. It's terrible! They used to interface with this great photo posting software called Hello (no, really) but no more...so now I have to do it the old fashioned way (well, relatively speaking, lol). Sigh....why oh why don't people test their software before they release it? LOL - at least I'm not the tester this time! :) I enjoy laughing at buggy software when I had nothing to do with it...

To continue on a bit of a rant, my company switched payroll companies so our next three paychecks are live checks, no direct deposit. Do you know how long it's been since I had to pick up my paycheck on pay day, drive to the bank and fill out a deposit slip for it? I think about 7 years!

Here are just a couple of pics from our Thursday session. Unfortunately most of them turned out blurry since I managed to have the camera on the wrong setting. I'm having a bad technology week!


On a positive note, we bought my guitar last night! Our favorite music teacher, Madelyn Clair, is offering lessons for parents so we can play along with our kids. We'll learn three basic chords and will learn to play 20+ kids songs. We'll also learn how to play while our kids do the strumming and how to tune a guitar. No music experience is necessary so it sounds perfect for me! I played the recorder in second grade but I don't think that counts as musical experience...haha! I've always wanted to learn to play an instrument and since Jeremy knows how to play so many and Connor is so interested in all of them, it seemed like a good idea! It's my early Christmas present and I'm really excited about it. It's always fun to learn something new!

Tomorrow is Connor's flu shot. Wish us luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment