Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Did I say tomorrow?

Yeah, I said I'd post the answer to the question below "tomorrow". Well, in my world, tomorrow is a new word for a period of time equal to about three of your old fashioned weeks. :)

Beth was correct with her first guess - Logan and Lachlan are boys; Jaana, Reece, and Elliott are girls. Crazy, huh? Reece isn't too surprising (think Reese Witherspoon, of course) but the spelling with a c is a decidedly male spelling, ranking 415th most popular baby boy name in 2008. In case you care, and cause I took the time to look it up so I must share it, Reese with an s was the 154th most popular baby girl name in 2008 (per the Social Security Administration's baby name site). Elliott on the other hand...I can't explain that one.

I have lots of pictures to post and just no time to do it! Here are a few to whet your appetite and hopefully I'll post more....tomorrow. :) Right.

These were taken on Memorial Day on our hike up Bald Mountain. Surprisingly, it was not named after Jeremy after all. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment