Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kids Questions

This is one of those memes floating around Facebook these days. I just think these things are so darn cute and I'm having a bad day so I thought doing this one would cheer me up a bit. It worked, so I'm posting it here too for all you non-Facebook users can enjoy as well (by the way, why aren't you on Facebook? Everybody's doing it! haha :) )

These answers are from Connor...with some comments from me!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
You love me

2. What makes mom happy?
When I give you warm hugs and snuggle

3. What makes mom sad?
When people are mean to you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me - Tickle me and you'll see!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
No glasses

6. How old is your mom?
17 [YES!]

7. How tall is your mom?
I need a measuring thing

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
grown up shows that are BORING

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Draw numbers and use a computer and work for people

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
an artist that paints [Uh, right]

11. What is your mom really good at?
not spilling your orange juice [Wow, I've learned so much in my 17 years]

12. What is your mom not very good at?
riding your bike with a helmet [I got a bike for my birthday last year but still haven't gotten a helmet - oops! I only rode it a couple times before the first snow but he clearly remembers that I didn't have a helmet...]

13. What does your mom do for her job?
you color and then you talk on the phone and help people

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
psquetti [That's actually right]

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you do good stuff for me. When I ask you to do stuff, you do it just like I said. You obey. [Hmmm...]

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ratatouille - you'd be the chef [at least I'm not the rat!]

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We play games and sometimes ride our bikes

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have white skin

19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't have glasses but you do

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
When you tell me every time I get out of time out [Yikes, he's really not in time out that much but I take this as "you love me even when I make bad choices" which makes me feel better...haha]

21. What does your mom like most about your Dad?
When you guys play games [LOL]

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The panda place [He means Panda Express and I actually really dislike that place - Connor, on the other hand, LOVES it!]

2 comments:

  1. I love the Panda place! Also, congrats on being so handy with the orange juice :) SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie!!! You have such a beautiful family!! I will keep my fingers crossed you win the button too...it would be great to have an easy link to you! Have a great weekend! Love, Denise :-)

    ReplyDelete