Friday, January 30, 2009

Odds and Ends

I picked up my glasses today. I'm not quite used to them yet, of course. I feel like I'm wearing 3D glasses because everything is sort of jumping out at me :) And I have to go back next week because as soon as I got home I discovered a scratch in the middle of the left lens. I'm sure I'll be adding enough of my own scratches - I don't want to start with one! I'll have Jeremy take a picture tomorrow and post it here...maybe :) I'm trying to convince him that the glasses mean I need a new hairstyle and makeup too but we'll see how that goes!

Connor got into the AM kindergarten class we were hoping for! They sent us an official acceptance letter like he just got into Harvard or something :) He was really excited when we told him, mostly because he is looking forward to getting a new backpack. Haha! I asked him why he needs a new backpack and he said "because I need a super big backpack because kindergartners have to bring home a lot of work. We have so much to learn!" Well, ok then.

Not much else is going on here. Work, school, home, etc. Boring is good sometimes, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. With his logic, he'll need a bigger backpack every year until high school ... then he'll need a car to carry all his books :)

    Where's he starting Kindergarten?? PLEASE tell me Tiny Tim! I'd be in hog heaven with that little ham running around.

    Two pork references in one sentence ... sorry.

    Can't wait to see the new glasses! I'm sure they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete