Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th!

This last week has been busy! Daddy got home from Ohio on Sunday night. Here's Connor just before we left for the airport...




On the way home Connor asked if we were in Ohio and Jeremy explained that he had just come from Ohio on an airplane and that we were in Colorado. Connor replied "We're not in Colorado, Daddy. We're in the car!" We couldn't argue with that! :)

Wednesday was my birthday - the big 3-0! We all went to the Cheesecake Factory with my Dad and Sue. The cheesecake was fantastic, of course! The waitresses sang to me and I got a bunch of great presents! I think it was my Dad who said that I'm not 30 - I'm $29.99 plus tax! haha

We're hoping to go to a children's concert tomorrow morning and then we're having a free lunch at a new restaurant in Boulder. Should be fun!


Hanging out on Mommy and Daddy's bed

No comments:

Post a Comment